Stewart Campbell is a sales representative at Cushman & Wakefield Waterloo Region, with a focus on real estate investment in industrial, office, land development, sale/leasebacks and design/build opportunities in and around the Waterloo Region. Stewart has deep-seated relationships bridging both regional and national sources of private and institutional capital, to facilitate regional transactions. Stewart is an integral part of his highly successful team of professionals.
Stewart values relationships that have been earned and built over years of dedication to the rich business environment that defines the Waterloo Region. The long-standing values of honesty, integrity and fairness are brought to every transaction, regardless of the size or complexity of the transaction and delivers over 30 years of professional business experience in the Waterloo Region. For 9 years Stewart was a Board Member on the St. John’s-Kilmarnock Board of Directors, and Chairman between 2003-2006.
Awards & Associations
• Educated at the University of Western Ontario
• member of Western’s famed Varsity Rowing Team,
• Registered as a Limited Market Dealer with the Ontario Securities Commission
• Land acquisition and development
• Sale/leasebacks, industrial, and office
• Design/Build opportunities