Our retail specialists provide services for tenants, landlords, and investors worldwide. From shopping centers and retail parks, to high streets and factory outlets, our retail specialists leverage their industry understanding, local market knowledge, and global perspective to meet your goals. Whether you are expanding internationally, looking for new tenants, or analyzing your existing portfolio, we are a one-stop-shop for retail real estate across the globe.
Who should use our retail services?
As a retailer or retail property owner looking at opportunities within your domestic market or internationally, you may be considering any of the following:
- Opening a new store or acquiring a new property
- Entering a new market or finding the prime location for a new store
- Investing in a new location or looking to sell a property
- Improving your supply chain
How we can help
Cushman & Wakefield provides you with end-to-end services including:
- Retail Acquisition and Disposition Services, including store roll out
- Retail Research and Consultancy, including demographic analysis (View More)
- Strategic advice with specific attention to retail market entry
- High Street / Shopping Center Leasing
- Supply Chain
- Project Management
- Lease Administration
- Facilities Management
- Valuation Services
Adding value - The advantages of our approach
As a leading global retail services provider, we understand the market and the challenges that our clients face. We are able to advise you on key issues, trends and challenges, including the following:
- How does the next leasing decision fit into your current business strategy?
- Who are the tenants that can fill your current vacancies?
- What are the fastest growing markets around the world and where should you put your next store?
- How will e-commerce affect your occupancy strategy as it evolves?
- How will cross-border investment affect your business?
- How much is your retail property worth?
- Where are your customers and what is the sales potential of this site?
Global reach starts with local knowledge: Global Cities Retail Guide
C&W’s Global Cities Retail Guide is an online resource for retail and food & beverage property professionals worldwide. The guide provides on-the-ground perspectives on local markets and summarizes retail trends and developments in more than 100 locations and 40 countries.
View the guide
Experience and resources
Our retail teams are active in the Americas, Asia and Europe and work together through a cross-border team based in New York and London to share market knowledge. They are part of C&W’s 14,000 professionals including researchers, strategists, business modelers, accountants, business consultants and agents in 253 offices across 60 countries.
We have a broad range of clients in including Asics/Onitsuka Tiger, Body Shop, Claire’s, Clarks, Gap/Banana Republic, Hotel Chocolat, JD Sports, Jimmy Choo, Lego, Marks & Spencer, Primark, Reiss, Disney, Swatch, Timberland, US Bank, Zara and many others who we service on a regional and global level.